Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Captians log. Welcome aboard

Born in Manchester UK in 1987 and moved here when I was 9 years old. For about 5 years after that I spent my summers in England and the school year in good old WARshington. CAUTION: Living here for 13 years I have developed an English/American twang that sometimes sounds funny and my accent will often come out stronger when bought free drinks or gargling with Guinness. I enjoy traveling, writing and listening to music, anything Roman polanski or Michel Gondry produce, Indian curry, Painting, video editing, web design, Radiohead, keeping fit, Flash, those little mints they give you after you pay for your meal, playing soccer and having a cold pint of Boddingtons on a Friday. I work at the FEQL (Food Environmental Quality Lab) an agricultural chemistry lab under WSU. I’ve worked there for over two years as a lab technician working on the method development for pesticide residue analysis in crops for grower groups all over the United States. In essence we make food safe. I am a senior majoring in the DTC (digital technology and culture) program, which, I know, has nothing to do with chemistry, but they pay well. I’m currently working on some of my first free-lance design jobs, which I’m pretty excited about and keeping my NEW website updated. Plug* www.hangarounddesigns.com .Other than that I’m excited to meet new people and look forward to reading all your blogs!

Stay Classy

Cpt.Jimmy Dangle

1 comment:

  1. Hot bliggiddy blog!! That is one helluva sailor's hat you got there. Instantly makes your photo an epic one.

    ReplyDelete